Jared offers extensive experience working with and advocating for children and youth, particularly in the areas of health, homelessness, and equity. He has particular expertise in qualitative research and person-centered practices, and his skills include conducting key informant interviews, managing participatory research activities, database management, and thematic coding for qualitative analysis. He also has experience facilitating workshops, support groups, and community outreach events.
Prior to joining Harder+Company, Jared was a Community Education Specialist at the Children’s National Hospital. He also managed daily operations for a women’s shelter in Washington DC. Additionally, he has a long history supporting various programs of the YMCA of San Diego County. Outside of work, Jared enjoys doing yoga, listening to Beyonce, and drinking iced coffee.
- Master of Public Health, Health Education & Promotion, California State University, San Marcos
- Bachelor of Arts, Political Science emphasis in Urban Studies & Planning, San Francisco State University
- Certified Health Education Specialist (CHES)
Areas of Expertise
- Children, Youth + Families
- Housing + Community Development
- Equity + Place