Be a Part of the Team
Do you have research, strategy, and community engagement expertise that you’d like to use for the greater good? We are on the lookout for talented candidates with diverse experience to help our public and social sector clients achieve their missions.
For the latest openings at each of our offices, click here.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision, and retirement. We also offer extensive internal and external professional development opportunities to nurture ongoing learning and growth.
Why Work Here
- The work. We work with an inspiring mix of organizations dedicated to creating social change at different levels. Many of our clients work at the cutting edge of such fields as health equity, education reform, community transformation, and systems change. We support their efforts with sophisticated, creative, innovative approaches of our own. See more about our work.
- The values. We know that skillful research and strategy work must also include an explicit commitment to social impact. Our team is a deeply invested in helping organizations close the opportunity gap for underserved and marginalized communities. We are also committed to working with clients and one another in ways that are collaborative and reflective. Learn more about what we believe.
- The people. Our success rests squarely on the talents and insights of our team members. We are a diverse group of more than 70 smart, dynamic, and just plain fun team members. We bring together an incredible mix of life experiences, professional backgrounds, and personal passions. Get to know our team.
Who We Look For
- You have strong applied research and planning skills. You are comfortable adapting methods to different community and organizational settings, and are eager to integrate new ideas and techniques into your work.
- You have real-world perspective. You have first-hand insights into the needs of underserved communities and the complexities that public and social organizations face in creating lasting social benefit.
- You are a thoughtful advisor. You are able to hear what clients need and able to offer credible, practical responses that strengthen client understanding of their own processes and programs.
- You are comfortable in a fast-paced environment. You enjoy working in a dynamic team-based setting, are good at juggling multiple responsibilities, and are able to communicate clearly with others.